Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Friday 18 March 2016

Polkadoodles - Spring Pastels

This fortnights challenge is Spring Pastels and for my inspiration post card I have used the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime collection all of the elements are from this kit. I used my Brother Scan 'n' Cut to cut out all the layers and to cut around the digi stamp.



I just love the chalkboard look with the spring pastels of this kit but it's a grey not black which really makes it all tie together. I also used the kit to make a coordinating MDF heart. I also added a box to gift the heart in.

The flowers are cut using my Marianne Design spiral flowers and the leaves are from the collection which I also used my Brother Scan 'n' Cut to cut around.


The box is made using the Crafter's Companion Top Score board and their sparkle card. I then added some jewels, glitter glue and ribbon from my crafty stash.

This set is actually for my Mum's Birthday which is in March so I hope she likes them :)

These projects are also for the following challenges:

* Mother's Day / Special Female - Crafty Calendar,
* Flower Power - Stamping Sensations,
* Birthdays - Crafty Time,
* Anything Goes - Doodle PantrySisters Of CraftScrapper's Delight,

Please come over and take a look at the other projects from the Design Team.

xx Mia xx

14 comments:

Karon said...

Gorgeous creations! TFS and have a great weekend.

Scrappy Scatty said...

sooooooooo cute Mia xx

Anjie said...

Wow, really beautiful makes chick.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Joan said...

Sweet image with pretty colours and lovely flowers

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Katrina Bufton said...

Lovely collection Mia, the roses are gorgeous.
Hugs,
Katrina xx

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Stunning makes x

starcyl said...

These are super, love the roses. x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful collection of makes x

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Mia, love this collection, hugs, Carol

Joanna M. said...

So pretty! I love all the flowers on your card. Thanks for joining in the AIMP challenge over on the Doodle Pantry blog. Good luck.
~Jo, DP-DT

Cindy said...

Very pretty projects. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Time.

Helen said...

Beautifully made card and heart - love them both.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x

Eret said...

Very lovely gift set. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

Jacqueline Muller said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining the Sisters of Craft Challenge.