Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Thursday 8 October 2015

Woodland Critters

This card is made using the Your Next Stamp Woodland Cuties stamp set that I have just bought. I could it using my Polychromos pencils and the papers etc are from the Nitwits collection Nitwit Thicket.


This card is for the following challenges:

* Woodland - Crafts 4 Eternity,
* Colour combination - Cupcake Inspirations,
* Autumn Is In The Air - Simon Says Stamp,
* Sketch -  Tuesday Morning Sketches,

xx Mia xx

7 comments:

Andrea W said...

Such a darling card! I love the little fox and papers.

michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

Unknown said...

So lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva -

Sandy said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT Sweetie

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful card! The image is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Debbie said...

This is such a cute card!! Adorable image and I love the sweet papers!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Jessi Fogan said...

Such a perfect autumn scene! What a cute fox :) Thanks for coming to play with us at TMS this week!