Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Monday 12 October 2015

James & Snowman

This card is made using the Nitwits collection called Eskimo Escapades. The image is from Lili of the Valley called James Snowman and is coloured using my Polychromos pencils. I added some small snowflakes with an X-Cut punch and some chipboard snowflakes from my local craft shop. I also added some Stickles glitter glue.



This card is for the following challenges:

* Snowpeople - Natalie & Amy,
* Sketch - Cheerful Sketches,
* Anything Goes - Penny'sLittle Miss Muffet,
* Monochrome or Colour (colour of course - Christmas especially wouldn't be Christmas without colour!!) - As You Like It,

xx Mia xx

6 comments:

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card, love your colour combo for Christmas. Thanks for sharing on AYLI. Carol xx

Sheryl said...

Oh Mia, this is stunning. Your colour combination is super and your colouring is superb. I also love the fact that you decorated the inside of your card too! Good to have you join us at Natalie and Amy's this month. Hugs Sheryl DT xx

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Mia. I like the papers and colours and also that cute image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Marieke said...

What a wonderful card you made using our sketch, thanks for joining at cheerful sketches challenge vlog.

Greetz,
Marieke

Creaine said...

wow nice!! Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches. Good luck.
bye Ine (DT)
http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

Margreet said...

Thank you for entering Cheerful Sketches with this wonderful card.
xxx Margreet