Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Friday 9 October 2015

Flower Patch Butterflies

This card is made using the 'Flower Patch' Stamping Up set and the Avery Elle Handwritten Notes greeting set. The inks are all from Stampin' Up and the butterflies are all from Memory Box dies.


This card is for the following challenges:

* Sketch - Retro Sketches,
* Monochromatic - Hiding In My CraftroomKraft Kimmie,
* Use a die cut - Polkadoodle,

xx Mia xx

3 comments:

Laurie HIMCR said...

Beautiful!!!!! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie

Julie Odil said...

This is so very pretty with it's so colors! It is perfect for our die cut challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog! Julie, DT

Unknown said...

Love how you have layered the butterflies. Thanks for entering the die challenge at Polkadoidles Challenge Blog, Jackie DT