Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Saturday 17 October 2015

Creatalicious Challenge #80


I am very happy to say that I have been accepted onto another design team for the Creatalicious Challenge Blog. I am starting with the current challenge which is Guys / Male Themed Cards and the Sponsors are Fabrika Fantasy and Dr Digi. I have used Surfin' Santa from Dr Digi coloured with Polychromos pencils. The papers are from the Nitwits collection called Christmas Linen. The holly was die cut with a die which was free from a magazine.


This card is also for the following challenges:

* For A Man - The Paper Shelter,
* Add a name - Incy Wincy,
* Sketch - Sketch Saturday,

xx Mia xx

4 comments:

Melanie said...

A fab Christmas card, Mia!
I am glad you'Re joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

Hugs,
Melanie

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Mia - this is such a fun Christmas card! Love the image and the perfect papers you've used! Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
Helen x (IWDT)

Kathy S said...

Being a native Southern California I grew up with beach Santa - so this is so fun to see. Thanks for choosing to use Sketch Saturday design for your card this week and entering with us. Good Luck.

PaperDaisies said...

Welcome to the DT. Love how you have showcased the image. Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina