Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Crafty Creations Challenge #300 Don't Be Blue

This is my card for our new challenge at Crafty Creations Don't Be Blue. Please come and join us with your creations to cheer someone up. Here's my Design Team inspiration for you:



The card is made using a Digi image from Robyn's Fetish and coloured using my Polychromos pencils. The papers are from the Nitwits kit Egg-stra Special. I also added some card candy from Craftwork Cards.

xx Mia xx

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

What a beautiful card, on the bow comment, if you go down a couple of posts there is a bow tutorial for you
Hugs Kate xx

Mia Scott said...

Thanks Kate it much appreciated :)
Mia xx