Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 30 March 2014

Magnolia April Showers

This card is using one of my new Magnolia stamps.


It's for the following challenges:

I used a Magnolia stamp which was coloured with Spectrum Noirs. The papers and ribbon are all from the Gorjuss girls Docrafts range. The flowers, leaves and corner pieces are all cut with Marianne Creatables dies and the scalloped rectangle is cut using the Brother ScanNCut. The greeting is a Forever Friends stamp.

xxx Mia xxx

3 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! Sweet image and I love the corner accents and your rolled flowers!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Sharla said...

Darling card, I love the color scheme and the pretty rolled flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at Pile It On!!
sharla~dt :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So cute! Love te pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!