Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Monday 27 August 2012

Little girls 3rd Birthday Card

This card is for a little girl I know who is just about to turn 3:


This card is for the following challenges:

This project is using one of my all time favourite Nitwits kit 'Butterfly Kisses'. Everything on the card except the basic card stock (which is from Papermania) and the ribbon which was from a Create and Craft kit is from the Nitwits Collection. I also added Stickles Star Dust Glitter glue wherever I could... of course ; ) The Magnolia girl is coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and her dress is paper pieced with the papers.

xx Mia xx

6 comments:

Mrs.B said...

This is such a pretty card. Love the papers with this adorable image.
Thanks for jioning us at TioT.
Avril

Hazel said...

Beautiful card - I see that you used the same background paper as I did for my card for the challenge - thanks for joining in with the Tuesday Throwdown 'hip to be square' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card! Perfecet for a little princess! Great design and fab coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & stAnglar challenge this week! Hugs, Elizabeth

happyscrapper said...

This is so cute. The papers are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
Hugz,
Christine

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous card you have made for this challenge. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

TC said...

Awww such a sweet card. Love the colours, papers and image.
Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments, Hugs TC x