Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Monday 6 December 2010

Last Challenge Of The Day

This is the last challenge of the day as I've got to be up early for work in the morning. This gift bag is for the Creative Card Crew Challenge at "creativecardcrew.blogspot.com".


Again it is using the Forever Friends Cosy & Warm set of papers and die cuts. I love the bears and give my hours of fun. I also used some glittery green xmas trees I had already in my stash.

I also entered this bag in the Creative Inspirations Blog at "cinspirations.blogspot.com" and the Little Red Wagon challenge at "lilredwagon.blogspot.com"
See you tommorrow.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Awww... too sweet! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
Joanne xo

NGCARDS said...

Fantastic work! Thanks for joining in with our theme of Christmas Decorations over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx